2 x 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 – CAGED SHAPES –Organize your visualization of the guitar fretboard with these two posters that show how the modes of the major scale and other common scales and arpeggios can be seen with the 5 basic chord shapes that all guitarist learn.
About our Products:
- 🎸 𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 – Our cheat sheets for guitar are laminated and highly durable. Once you invest in our guitar cheat sheets, you won't have to buy a new one anytime soon. We use high-quality printing and an easy-to-read design.
- 🎸 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 – Hang a Fretboard Geek 18” x 24” wall poster in your practice room to have ready access to one of three core topics for learning the play the guitar: Chords, Scales or Arpeggios. These beautifully designed posters are printed using high-quality printers on thick stock that don’t tear easily.
- 🎸 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 – Throw these 8 ½ x 11-inch cheat sheets in your gig bag and always have a massive amount of learning and reference material with you. Whether you are performing at the local pub or delivering guitar lessons, all you need is your guitar, pick, and these cheat sheets.
- 🎸 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 – These guitar cheat sheets are useful whether you are a beginner or advance guitar learner. If you are serious about learning the guitar, you’ll be glad you have these. The cheat sheets cover four core topics: 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 – 382 chords from Major to Dom13 #9, SCALES & ARPEGGIOS – 44 Scales and 144 Arpeggios and useful tips for usage, JAZZ THEORY – a primer for learning jazz, including chord inversions, substitutions and more, CAGED SHAPES – using the popular CAGED system, this covers the modes of major and other common scales and arpeggios to help you visualize the fretboard.
- 🎸 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗘 – 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 – All Fretboard Geek's cheat sheets go beyond helping you just learn shapes. All chords, scales and arpeggios diagrams in our cheat sheets show the underlying function of each note in the shape. For example, a Dominant 7 chord will usually have some combination of a root, 3rd, 5th and b7. When you learn a new shape, learn the function of each note…you’ll become a better player!